Barn Meeting Room
The Blossom Valley Farm Barn and Event Center, is located on a working Equine Farm with sweeping valley views on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula, conveniently located to Port Townsend, and just a short drive from Seattle.
Blossom Valley Farm’s Barn is a comfortable and unique space for distinctive, small group gatherings. Built with post and beam construction, the 700 square foot meeting space provides a serene atmosphere, with sweeping views of the farm, horse pastures and valley.
Bob Petersen Presents: Heart Of Movement
AWARENESS THROUGH MOVEMENT®
– Principles of the Feldenkrais Method®
– How does it work? (a look behind the curtain)
– How to develop a home practice.
– 12 Lessons from the book Awareness Through Movement by Moshe Feldenkrais
– 12 Tuesday Evenings 6:30PM – 7:30PM
– July 19th thru October 2nd, 2016
Space limited to 14 people, take stairs to Barn Meeting Room, arrive 15 minutes early 1st nite!
$120 Prepaid Full Series Price, Single Night Drop if Space Available $15/Night)
Bob Petersen, GCFP, GCFT
Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner CM
Guild Certified Feldenkrais Teacher CM
206.979.6297 * firstname.lastname@example.org